Management & HRM
Syeda Tayyaba Fasih, Lecturer in management and HR department at IoBM holds BBA degree in human resource department from Bahria university and MS degree in organization psychology from IOBM. She has worked with ontology and business analytics research group under Dean of IOBM Dr Irfan Hyder, and integrated ontological research with business analytics research. She has also served as visiting faculty at IOBM where she taught Management and organization dynamics to MBA students. She has two years of writing academic research experience. Her research focus lies in the areas of talent management, human Capital, and emotional Intelligence and organizational psychology.
PhD Business Management
- 2017 till in process, Institute of Business Management, College of Business Management
MPhil, Organization Psychology & Human Resource Management
- Dec 2015, Institute of Business Management, College of Management Sciences
BBA, Human resource management
- 2012, Bahria University
- Fluent in English and Urdu
Visiting Faculty in Institute of business Management (IOBM) May to Aug 2018
- Teaching management and Organization Dynamics (MAN 418) to MBA executive
Research Associate in Institute of business management (IOBM) June 2016- May 2017
- To integrate ontological research with business analytics research
- To link the research activities and experiential learning activities into a virtuous cycle that creates impact on industry.
- To develop an integrated knowledge base of business research conceptual frameworks and the research data.
- To be able to identify gaps in business research through analysis of literature survey.
- To develop a framework for enhancing, refining and expanding complementary research.
- To enable sharing and communication of research conducted by previous generations of researchers in related fields.
In semester term report student visit Industry for field work and apply theoretical knowledge in industry environment.
- PhD Thesis topic: “Talent management practices in millenials”
- Other research area: Human capital, motivation, and Human resource management
- Syed Irfan Hyder, Junaid Ansari, Muhammad Sufyan Ramish, Muhammad Yasir and Tayyaba Fasih (2017), “Emerging Role of Ontology-Based Repository in Business Management Research ”, Journal of Organization Knowledge Management,2 (2017), Article ID 827939, DOI: 10.5171/2017.827939.
- N, Fasih, S.T., (2017) “Attitude of business students towards E-commerce: A case study”, International Journal of Experiential Learning & Case Studies, (IJELCS), 2(1) pp.19-33. “HEC Z category”
- Hafeez, E. Fasih, S.T., (2018) The growing population of Pakistani youth: a ticking time bomb or a demographic dividend. Article accepted in Journal of education and educational development (JoEED), 5(2) .”HEC Y Category”
- Fasih, T., Sufyan, M, M., Yasir, M., Hyder, I. (2016), “Ontological Representation of Conceptual Frameworks in Business Management Research,” International Business Information Management Conference (28th IBIMA).
- Fasih,T. (2016), “Emotional Intelligence as a tool for retaining faculty in academia,” International conference of Business Management (2nd ICBM).
- Fasih, S. T., N. A., Fasih, Z., & Shoukat, D. (14th- 15th April 2017). Analysis of HEC Hiring Criteria: A pilot study. IBTS 10th International Conference in business management. Karachi: Institute of Business and Technology.
- Fasih, S. T., Askari, D., & Shoukat, D. (15-16 July 2017). Emotional Intelligence enhances employee retention through Amiable Environment. International Research Conference on business Management 2017 (IRCBM-17). Karachi: PAF Kiet.
- Fasih, S. T., Gulzar, S., Memon, S. R., & Shamsi, D. F. (19 th April 2017). Employer branding a key to attract best talent. 20 th SZABIST National Research Conference.
- Memon, S. R., Fasih, S. T., Shoukat, D., & Bokhari, S. N. (2017). Professional Women Behavior pertaining to Online Shopping in Pakistan. 20th Szabist’s National Research Conference. Islamabad: Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto institute of science and technology.
- Fasih, T., Khan, M. M., Gulzar, S., & Jalees , T. (2018). Employers branding: a key to retain and attract the best talent in SMEs of Pakistan. IRCBM-2018 2nd International research conference on business management, 2, pp. 34-41. Karachi.