Computer Science and MIS
Counseling Hours: Monday – Thursday : 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Syed Mubashir Ali holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from FAST-NUCES Karachi and a Master’s degree in Information Technology from SZABIST Dubai. Currently pursuing his PhD in Computer Science from IoBM Karachi. Prior to joining IoBM as a full time Senior lecturer, he worked as an IT Administrator and Computer Teacher at American International School, Dubai – UAE. He has published more than 10 research papers in various national and international conferences and journals. His research interest are in the areas of Information Technology Standards, Electronic Commerce, Big Data, Ubiquitous Computing, Supply Chain Management, Soft Computing and Gamification.
- Ali, S. M., Soomro, T. R., & Brohi, M. N. (2013). Mapping information technology infrastructure library with other information technology standards and best practices. Journal of Computer Science, 9(9), 1190.
- Ali, S. M. (2013). Challenges and security issues in future IT infrastructure components. International Journal of Computers & Technology, 8(2), 845-847.
- Ali, S. M. (2013). Challenges and benefits of implementing tablets in classroom for e-learning in a k-12 education environment–case study of a school in united arab emirates. Research Inventy: International Journal of Engineering and Science, 3(4).
- Ali, S. M. (2014). Integration of information security essential controls into information technology infrastructure library-A proposed framework.International Journal of Applied, 4(1).
- Ali, S. M., Jilani, T. A., Kidwai, A., Noor, H., & Shah, R. (2015). University Students’ Perception on the Impact of 3G Mobile Broadband in Pakistan-A Survey. Research Inventy: International Journal of Engineering and Science, 5(2)
For complete list of publications and citations: