Management & HRM Department
Tuesday and Thursdays: 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
Shiraz is a Leadership Development Consultant, Business School Faculty, Linkedin & Tribune writer, Trainer and Executive Coach. He has worked with professionals of US, UK, Australia, Singapore, ASEAN region and Africa. He has spoken and facilitated sessions to foreign diplomats, Global CEO, Business Leaders and functional heads. He regularly meets and interviews CEOs and functional heads for his upcoming book!
Shiraz has trained and taught numerous business professionals from Fortune-500 companies. He has also coached and mentored managers from junior to senior positions; Shiraz has helped organizations in resolving ‘Future Leaders’ challenge through his coaching and mentoring sessions. Few managers were able to raise to senior management positions.Shiraz has been trained by foreign faculty of British Council for their Global Leadership Development Program. He is also an IFC-Business Edge (world bank), British Council and USAID, Trained Management Trainer and a Certified HR Professional as well. He is also the Managing Editor of Marketing Review, published by Marketing Association of Pakistan.
Currently, Shiraz is Associated with CIRRUS, and provides Leadership Coaching to Senior Managers in Pakistan and ASEAN region
- PhD(In progress)
2011-to date, Assistant Professor, Department of management, Institute of Business Management, Korangi, Creek, Karachi
15+ years experience of Training, Teaching, Coaching in Corporate and Development sectors.
- Citizen Voice Project – USAID
- Leadership Development Program – British Council
- AME Leadership Acceleration – CIRRUS
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
- Global Leadership Development Program – British Council
- Strategic Visioning – British Council Pakistan
- Train the Trainer – British Council Pakistan
- Train the Trainer – Business Edge IFC World Bank
- Trainer the Trainer – Citizens Voice Project USAID
- Certified HR Professional
- PGD Public Administration – Karachi University
- Shiraz has spoken on various occasions on Leadership, Future of HR and How Leaders Engage team
- He has conducted workshops on Leadership, Negotiations skills, Decision making skills, Interpersonal skills, Winning presentations, Train the trainer, Effective supervisory skills, Facilitation skills, Competencies for HR professional and communication skills.
- Shiraz has also conducted workshops for British Council Pakistan, IoBM, USAID, Shell, ICMAP, NED University and many others
GUEST SPEAKER SESSIONS
Following business executives spoke to my Leadership and HRM class as guest speaker
- Amir Iqbal – Bayer Pakistan
- Ali Habib – Group Head Marketing UBL
HONORS and AWARDS
- Shiraz has spoken and facilitated sessions to foreign and local diplomats including Ministers and High Commissioners.
- Spoken and facilitated Leadership sessions to CEO’s, Vice Chancellors, Deans and Regional Directors
- Trained, Taught, Coached and Mentored over 30,000 people