Counseling Hours:Monday and Wednesday : 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Maryam Masud holds a Master degree in Business Administration from Institute of Business Management, Karachi. She completed her MBA with the highest CGPA in the batch and was awarded with a Gold medal for her extraordinary performance in studies. She received Summa Cum Laude award in BBA from PU. She has a vast experience as an Entrepreneur, since 2011. She has been heading two ventures; Event organizing company and a Graphic designing firm. She presented her first case study at the conference organized by LUMS, AMRC in 2017, where universities from around the globe participated. Her area of interest includes Marketing, Innovation, Value creation, Strategic and Business Management. She became academician by choice and is currently working to develop a case study cell at IoBM.
- In progress – Masters in Philosophy
- 2018 – Masters in Business Administration – IoBM – Gold Medal
- 2011 – Bachelors in Business Administration (Honors) – PU – Gold Medal
- ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
- January 2018 to date – Lecturer – Marketing – Institute of Business Management
- May 2011 to date – Entrepreneur
- Conferences & Seminars/Workshop Attended:
- 2019 – 33rd IBIMA Conference: 10-11 April 2019, Granada, Spain.
- 2018 – 8TH Asian Management Research and Case Conference (AMRC)
- 2018 – 1st Shahjehan S. Karim Social Entrepreneurship Conference (SSKSEC)
- 2017 – 7TH Asian Management Research and Case Conference (AMRC)
- She teaches marketing courses.
- She is interested in research on Value Innovation and Strategic Management.
- Cinematographic, Scenario, and Empirical based teaching
- Reading oriented classes
- Experiential Learning Projects
- CONFERENCE PAPER & PRESENTATION
- Masud, M. and Ahmed, E. (2019). Tapping Untapped Markets: A Case Study of a Service Provider. In: 33rd IBIMA Conference. Granada, Spain.
- Masud, M. and Ahmed, E. (2019). SMS– texting effect on written English. In: 33rd IBIMA Conference. Granada, Spain.
- Ahmed. E, Masud. M,. (2019).” Naya Jeevan: Tapping untapped market space” presented in conference (AMRC 2019) at Al Ain – 24th – 26th March in Dubai – UAE.
- Ahmed. J, Masud. M,. (2018).” A Social Enterprise: Design for Sustainable profitability” presented in conference (SSKSEC 2018) at IoBM – 26th – 27th September in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Ahmed. J, Masud. M,. (2017).” Innovate or Die” presented in conference (AMRC 2017) at PC BHURBAN -23rd – 24th March in Bhurban, Pakistan.