Electrical Engineering Department
Dr. Sayed Fayaz Ahmad is a Certified Professional in Engineering Management (CPEM) from American Society of Engineering Management (ASEM) and a Certified Project Director (CPD) from Global Association for Quality Management (GAQM). He is working as Assistant Professor and Coordinator MPhil/Ph.D. Business Management programs. He holds a Ph.D. in Engineering Management from Gomal University (GU) and holds M.S. in Telecommunication Engineering Management from University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Peshawar. In addition, he holds BS-Telecommunication Engineering from Baluchistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta. He has a vast experience in research and has conducted many types of research in Public and Private Sector organizations of Pakistan. In his Doctorate research, Mr. Sayed Fayaz Ahmad created a Model for Knowledge Management and Strategically Suitable Decision Making in Telecommunication Sector Organizations. Furthermore, he has also designed a theoretical framework for the regulation of Telecommunication Industry and has also constructed a framework for the convergence of Information and Communication Technology of Pakistan.
- Certified Professional in Engineering Management (CPEM), American Society of Engineering Management (ASEM), USA.
- Certified Project Director (CPD), Global Association for Quality Management (GAQM), UK.
- PhD Engineering Management,Gomal University, DI Khan.
- MS Telecommunication Engineering Management,NWFP University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar.
- BS Telecommunication Engineering,Baluchistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences, Quetta.
- Assistant Professor Dept. of Engineering Management, Institute of Business Management, Pakistan
Research Papers Published:
- Knowledge Management as a Source of Innovation in Public Sector Organizations. Indian Journal of Natural Sciences. Vol (9), Issue 52. ISSN: 0976-0997
- Critical Success Factors for IT Projects in the Telecom Sector. Industrial Engineering ISSN 2224-6096 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0581 (online) Vol.5, No.11, 2015.
- Relationship of Project Scope, Top Management Support, Skilled and Competent Project
- Team and Project Manager’s Leadership Qualities with Information Technology Projects. Industrial Engineering Letters ISSN 2224-6096 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0581 (online) Vol.5, No.11, 2015.
- Reengineering of Information and Communication Technology Services (A need of Society). Industrial Engineering Letters, ISSN 2224-6096 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0581 (online) Vol.5, No.8, 2015.
- Knowledge Management as a Strategy & Competitive Advantage: A Strong Influence to Success, a Survey of Knowledge Management Case Studies of Different Organizations. Information and Knowledge Management ISSN 2224-5758 (Paper) ISSN 2224-896X (Online) Vol.5, No.8, 2015.
- Forecasting the PhDs-Output of the Higher Education System of Pakistan. MAGNT Research Report (ISSN. 1444-8939) 3 (9). PP: 251-264.
- The Impact of Influencing factors on Adoption of Mobile Banking in Pakistan. MAGNT Research Report (ISSN. 1444-8939) 3 (4). PP: 97-109.
- Factors Influencing the Performance of Supply Chain Management in Manufacturing Industry of Pakistan. Industrial Engineering Letters, ISSN 2224-6096 (Paper) ISSN 2225-0581 (online) Vol.5, No.8, 2015. Pp. 34-42.
- Determining the Effect of Innovations for Mobile Banking Adoption in Pakistan. Journal for Information Engineering and Application. Vol. 5, No. 11, 2015. Pp. 16-23.
- Performance Evaluation of Real Time Traffic in LTE. Networks, Network and Complex Systems. ISSN 2224-610X (Paper) ISSN 2225-0603 (Online)5, No.7, 2015.
- The Impact of Innovations on Adoption of Mobile Banking In Pakistan, Fire Journal of Engineering and Technology.,1(1),2015, 14-24.
- Factors Influencing the Process of Decision Making in Telecommunication Sector.
- European Journal of Business and Management ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 22222839 (Online) Vol.7, No.1, 2015.
- Role of Knowledge Management in Achieving Customer Relationship and its Strategic Outcomes. Information and Knowledge Management. ISSN 2224-5758 (Paper) ISSN 2224-896X (Online) Vol.5, No.1, 2015.
- Impact of Knowledge Management on Security of Information and its Strategic Outcomes. Information and Knowledge Management ISSN 2224-5758 (Paper) ISSN 2224-896X (Online) Vol.5, No.1, 2015
- Convergence of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Technology Regulatory
- Framework in Pakistan. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations ISSN 2348-7585 (Online). Vol. 2, Issue 1, pp: (35-43), Month: April 2014 – September 2014.
- Impact of Telecom Services Characteristics on Consumer for Use in Pakistan, Advances in Economics and Business (AEB) 2(4): 172-179, 2014.
- Impact of Risk and Ethics on Adoption of Mobile Banking in Pakistan, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development ISSN 2222-1700 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2855 (Online) 6, No.7, 2015.
- Impact of Product Packaging on Consumer Perception and Purchase Intention, Journal of Marketing and Consumer Research. ISSN 2422-8451 An International Peer-reviewed Journal 10, 2015.
- Factors Determining Foreign Direct Investment in China, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, ISSN 2222-1697 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2847 (Online) 6, No.11, 2015.
- Increasing Performance through Assessed Training (A Human Recourse Management Strategy), Journal of Resources Development and Management, ISSN 2422-8397 An International Peer-reviewed Journal 7, 2015.
- Analysis of Consumer Perception towards Telecommunication Services, Journal of Social and Development Sciences (JSDS). 3, No. 3, pp. 89-98, Mar 2012 (ISSN 2221-1152).
In the life beyond the professional world, Sayed Fayaz Ahmed is a creative person and enjoys writing of poetry in Pashto and English Language. He has published his first book in English Poetry titled “HERE THE SUN IS DARK”. His another book under the title “FURTHER HOPE IS A SIN” is under review. Beside this he is also a Novelist in English Language and is also an author of Novelettes in Pashto Language. Up to now, he has written three books in Pashto Poetry, One English Novel “HEART CHOOSES THE LUCK LOSES, and one of Novelettes. In addition, he also won National Creativity Competition 2011, on Topic “What is my Relationship with the Constitution of Pakistan.”