Management & HRM Department
Dr. Bilqees Ghani is an Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior at Institute of Business Management. Dr. Bilqees has done her PhD and MPhil both from Institute of Business Management. She has around 4 years’ experience of corporate and teaching. She has published her research in both national and international journals. Her research interest draws upon performance appraisal with exchange perspective, Justice/Fairness, social interaction, Employee intentions and behaviors.
- Dr. Bilqees has done her PhD in Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior from institute of Business Management (IoBM) in a year of 2018.
January 2019 – Present Institute of Business Management (IoBM/CBM)Assistant Professor of Human Resource Management (HRM) & Organizational Behavior (OB) February 2016- October 2016 Indus University (Main Campus)Lecturer of Human Resource Management
Taught HRM and Electives of HRM to Executives, Graduates, and Under Graduates as a Permanent Faculty member.
Spring 2017 Iqra University (Main Campus)Taught “Principles of Management” to Under Graduates as a Visiting Faculty member.
January 2014 – September 2015 Ilyas Textile Processors (ITP)Assistant Manager HR/Admin April 2012- December 2013 Ilyas Textile Processors (ITP)HR Executive June 2010 – July 2010 Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan (CAA)Internship
- In mid-spring 2017, I had interacted with the general employees of multiple industries including (Banking, Telecommunication, & Chemical) to collect the employee’s attitudinal related information for the purpose of my Ph.D. research.
- In summer 2017, I had interacted with the HR employees of the same industries for collecting more insight into the performance appraisal process.
- Additionally, in fall 2017, I had interacted with the immediate supervisors to collect those employee’s behavioral related information (who already taken part in my research).
- I also had an engagement with Delliotte Pakistan. I developed a Performance Management system or complete performance management cycle for Delliotte Pakistan as part of my consultancy project.
- Teaching: Human Resource Management, Management, and Organizational Behavior
- Research: social psychological behavior, appraisal with justice and fairness, Organizational citizenship behavior, voice behavior, exchange perspectives, and employee intentions.
- Ghani, B; Rashid, K & Kazi, A, A. (2018). Restructuring the relationship between Performance Management System and Employee Engagement. Pakistan Business Review (PBR), Vol (20), No, (1).
- Ghani, B and Rashid, K. (2018). Role of HR in LQS. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, Oct-2018, Vol-7, Issue 10.
- Ghani, B. (2015). Advance Ethical Practices in Human Resource Management: A qualitative Case Study of Health Care Company. Journal of Resource Development and Management (An International Peer Reviewed Journal), Vol (5), 2422-8397.
- Ghani, B and Sharjeel, Y. (2014). Ethical Implications in Human Resource Management. Pakistan Business Review (PBR), special issue, November 2014.
- Ghani, B; Shabbir, G; Safdar, G. (2013). Role of Pro-activity in Career Management Practices. Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences (PJSS), 33(2), 471-483.
- Ghani, B; Abdur Rahman Malik, M (2019). Performance Appraisal Process and Related Outcomes: A Social Exchange Perspective. Presented at the international Conference on Education, Psychology, and Social Sciences (2019 ICEPS), Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo, Japan.
- Ghani, B (2015). The Relationship between Performance Appraisal and Voice Behavior. Presented at NRCBM Conference, Karachi, Pakistan.